We are welcoming pets now.
To guarantee a pleasant stay for you and your animal, please find below the pets Welcoming Policy:
Only pets of 60 pounds or less are allowed
- A fee of $ 40CAD per day will be charged for any pet accompanying a guest staying in a room.
- Dogs and cats must be in good health, house-trained, clean, and in a flea prevention program.
- The pet must not be left alone in the room at any time.
- The pet must be leashed or in a travelling crate at all times while in hotel public areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant, the bar, the gym, the pool or the conference rooms.
- The housekeeping service shall be advised of the presence of the animal before servicing.
- In the event of damages in the room or elsewhere in the hotel, Additional cleaning charges will apply if pets become a nuisance or create excessive mess, or damage to room or other areas within the hotel, and will be billed to your credit card.
- We will not be responsible in the event of injury, illness or death of the pet during its stay.
- Any disturbance cause by barking or any other nuisance must be immediately controlled to avoid disturbing other guests.
- A limit of one animal per room
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!